Sunday, January 13, 2013

A pokemon you thought wasn't worth it

Some people hate magikarp But do to what moves it can learn when it evolves into garadose ( i cant spell it XD) It can learn many things and if you ev train it right It can become a very beastly pokemon expecially when you train it the right  way (unless your careless and battle random pokemon not knowing weither to make it an attacker of defender) OH I know what I need to tell you all about.
Ok the thing i needed to tell you about is that my user means umbee_nova-fox the nova fox part is in japanese though so its umbee_shensei-kitsune.Well Thats all I guess I always get bored thats why m probably going to type a thousand  random things a day i figured each post will have something random in it so. When does the narwhale bacon?

No comments:

Post a Comment